Place:


Trent  Middlesex

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Trent like this:

TRENT, a chapelry in Enfield parish, Middlesex; 2 miles NE of Barnet r. station. Post town, Barnet. Pop., 650. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of London. Value, £100. Patron, R.L. Bevan, Esq.

Additional information about this locality is available for Enfield

Trent through time

Trent is now part of Enfield district. Click here for graphs and data of how Enfield has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Trent itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Trent, in Enfield and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24064

Date accessed: 23rd October 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Trent ".