Place:


Kings Hill  Warwickshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Kings Hill like this:

HILL, a village in Stoneleigh parish, Warwick; 3 miles S of Coventry. It was anciently called Hull, - sometimes King's Hull: and it had a grange of the monks of Stoneleigh.

Additional information about this locality is available for Stoneleigh

Kings Hill through time

Kings Hill is now part of Warwick district. Click here for graphs and data of how Warwick has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Kings Hill itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Kings Hill, in Warwick and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/26693

Date accessed: 17th May 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Kings Hill ".